POKEBOO is brought to the UK by Shop Green Today Ltd an online home and garden store based in Yorkshire.
The POKEBOO boots won the GOOD DESIGN AWARD 2018.
POKEBOO have been designed by ATOM Corporation based in Japan.
However, manufacturing of POKEBOO takes place in Thailand where there is access to the natural rubber to create the boots.
Cleaning and care instructions:
- Wash the exterior of the boot with lukewarm water and a mild detergent. If the inside of the boot needs to be washed due to excess perspiration, remove the footbed and wash by hand. Hang to dry. Do not put in the dryer.
- Do not use near oil or petroleum, which will react with the rubber.
- When drying, avoid use of a heating element or direct sunlight.
- You may notice a white powdery film (so-called "blooming") on the rubber. This is characteristic of high-quality natural rubber and is normal. If you wish to remove, please do so with a damp cloth.
- If the rubber is sticky to touch, then please wipe the boots down before storing them away.
Storage of natural rubber products:
- Do not store near places exposed to high temperatures, such as heating elements or open fires and avoid direct sunlight which may fade the boot over time.
- To ensure POKEBOO retains the shape of your feet and legs, please insert used paper (such as newspaper) when not in use.
- Store POKEBOO in a cool, dark and dry place.
Safety precautions and allergy warning:
- Some skin types will react to rubber, if an itch or rash occurs, please refrain from using POKEBOO.
If you have any further queries please don't hesitate to get in contact with us at email@example.com